Welcome

The Bluff Grass - Interesting real-life incidents, funny experiences, travel, photography, reviews, poems, and more. Read, interact and make this a useful hang-out spot. You can post your comments, suggestions, and critiques under the respective blog topics.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Caught Grinning - 34

This was some time mid last year. As I was pulling over to park the car on the road-side in Basavanagudi, I spotted this hen couple (!) happily resting on this sand pile. I actually clicked these two pictures in a gap of 1 minute, and I was quite close, only some 8-10 feet, in front of them.

While in both the pictures the hen was never bothered about me at all and she continued to have her head buried into her neck peacefully, the cock though looked at me straight in the first instance, but then again, he too went to sleep casually closing his eyes when I clicked the second one!!
 

____________________________________________________________________________

This is a series posting such picture(s) I captured at many different places. You can click on the picture(s) to see a bigger version. Click here to view all 'Caught Grinning' postings under this series.
____________________________________________________________________________

* * * You can write your COMMENTS about this Post BY CLICKING HERE - Thanks * * * 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[  You can SUBSCRIBE to my Blog here ]
[ Do share my Blog link with your friends and relatives ]

1 comment:




  1. Wonderful blog!!! Even we didn’t know about all those things you’ve written in your blog. Thanks for helping us to improve our services. We provide cab services to all the places you mentioned in a affordable priceshttp://mysorecoorgtour.com/resorts-in-coorg-online-resorts-booking-in-coorg-mysore-coorg-resorts/

    ReplyDelete

Please write your comments or questions. Thank you.